Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Mega Pinoy Pride Ball 2013 Experience Part 2

You can't imagine how long I've waited to create this post. Since tonight is the final episode of the Mega Young Designer's Competition Allstars, I've decided that today is the best time to finally share my  backstage experience in the Mega Pinoy Pride Ball.






I previously posted My Mega Pinoy Pride Ball Part 1, which is mostly red carpet photos of the who's who of fashion, a long long time ago and now this post is all about the behind the scenes of what you will see later in Mega YDC 2013. Don't worry I wont spoil who will win the competition, I will just show you some images of the chaos backstage before the glamorous show happens.


I love this white dress by Joy



This top from Adrian... lovely.


Emir's styling is fabulous! I heard the accessories
are from Rencie Santos. Can anyone confirm this?





Now this is what I call F-A-S-H-I-O-N!


I love how Paul Herrera explained the inspiration
of their collection to moi. Thank you Sir Paul!





What's wrong Rona?


Joy's line up.

Now tell me who's the Waray Warrior?

Joy's backstage helpers/ my classmates in FIP Makati

While everyone is panicking, Adrian is all
relaxed in one corner of the room.


I still can't get over this dress!



Now this is art.


Joy's Angels

See that blue top from Jeffrey Rogador? Lovette!!!

Now who's the happiest of them all?

Moi with the lovely beauty queens.
I still felt like a dwarf beside them... and I am 5'7!


I remember Janine and Venus asking me who made those geometric collection.
They told me that they love that collection so much.


My view of the entire ballroom


I just love how these three are so close to each other.

Can you guess who's collection this is?

The young designers and Allstars watching their
collection go down the runway.

Joy's collection.



I can still remember being amazed when this entered the stage.



Now the moment everyone is waiting for.


Who do you think won this competition?

Before leaving, I just have to have my photo taken beside
the every so glamorous Tetta Ortiz.

Tonight let's all watch the conclusion of the Mega Young Designers Competition 2013 and witness the birth of the new biggest names in Philippine fashion.

Once again, I would like to thank Mega YDC for inviting me to be witness this glamorous event. This has got to be the best Independence Day event that I have ever attended. I also would like to extend gratitude to the young designers and allstars who were all so nice to me in person.

That's all I can say for now. I can't wait to post my review of Mega YDC's final episode after I watch it tonight at 7pm on ETC.

Au revoir for now!

1 comment:

  1. yes the accessories on Emir's creation was from rencie santos

    ReplyDelete