Saturday, May 11, 2013

Guess Who'd Love to Shop at The SM Store Aura

OMG! I cant believe this! SM Aura will open on May 17 and they will have one of my ultimate fashion icons to attend their grand opening!

The chin



The SM Store Facebook Page posted 3 teasers about their high profile guest and they are even conducting a contest.


The arms


I can't believe my hunch at first but after seeing all 3 photos, I can't believe she is coming here for SM Aura's opening!!!


The legs and the shoes


Check her chin, feet, and arms. Still have no idea? Well she live in a fabulous city and amazing sex. Seriously, if you still don't have an idea then you better brush up on you fashion history girl!


Now compare this to the last photo


Can you believe this? OMG! Who's going to their opening? I want to go just because I want to see her. OMG! I am so fangirling right now! OMG!


The latest post from The SM Store


The gown that she wore as she waited for
Aleksandr Petrovsky



I will now look for something to wear. OMG!

Au revoir for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment