Sunday, September 9, 2012

Preview's September Issue and a little something more

Nine days ago, I decided to start this blog and I wanted to make sure that I post on a daily basis. Today, my post will be about Preview Magazine's September Issue.

When I heard that Preview will feature bloggers as their September cover girls, I said to myself that I just have to have it! How cool is that? Just a few days after I jump started a new hobby, here goes one my favorite magazine giving me a dose of encouragement by recognizing the influence of bloggers in a very big way.


Cover Girls: Tricia Gosingtian, Laureen Uy,
and my favorite blogger Ms. Camille Co


In a blink of an eye, I already got my receipt from the cashier of National Bookstore. As I walk towards the exit, I can't help but notice this disturbing display. Can't we just read books in English? Seriously?

A translated / pocket book version of Twilight.
After recovering from a mild stroke caused by that unsightly display, I decided to have a quiet time in my apartment in order to browse the magazine cover to cover.

Laureen wearing a dress by Cary Santiago.
Photo from: StyleBible.ph

It would be an understatement if I say that I liked the Origami inspired frock worn by Laureen. I wish I could wear that. Ugh! Obviously, all of Cary Santiago's dresses are breathtaking! The origami bird details are simply fa-bu-lous!

The Origami Birds!!!
Photo from: StyleBible.ph

Aside from the obviously fierce clothes featured on the magazine, I also loved the article about blogging. It gave me an idea about the things that I need to do and an assurance that I am doing some things right.

I also love the PEFTA 2012 Winner's section where the designer's created very interesting silhouettes. I specially loved Emir Yamamoto's structured design. It is to die for!

I suggest that you grab a copy of Preview Magazine now to see the creations of the PEFTA 2012 Winners and be amazed with this season's trends. This is what I love about fashion. It's simply exhilarating!

On a side note, I joined TheMall.ph's ongoing Rainy Day Contest. I created this fierce ensemble as my entry to the said contest.

Please support my entry but liking it TheMall.ph!
Please click here and LIKE my ensemble. I would definitely appreciate your support. ^_^

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Come back tomorrow to check what I'm gonna write about next.

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment